We are here to help

We are glad to answer all your questions personally in one of our offices, but if you prefer to have your questions answered online, please browse through some of the frequent topics.

Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages

    What do I need to send money from an agent location?

  • An EU ID card, EU passport, abroad EU passport with a valid visa or other document verifying permission to enter/live in the EU. With larger sums, we might ask for additional documentation (e.g. origin of assets).

    0 people found this useful, did you find this useful?

Make the switch to better