We are here to help

We are glad to answer all your questions personally in one of our offices, but if you prefer to have your questions answered online, please browse through some of the frequent topics.

Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages

    What identification is needed to send a money transfer from an agent location?

  • Note: the identity document should be an original with a valid date. Foreign identity documents must be translated and notarised.

    1. Passport (not an emergency passport)
    2. Norwegian bank card with photograph.
    3. National ID cards issued in some EU countries.
    4. Norwegian driver’s licence – Not driving licences of an older date (green licence).
    5. Nordic licence of EU / EEA standard
    6. Ministry of Defence ID card (from 2004)
    7. Norwegian Immigration Pass (Blue passport)
    8. Norwegian Refugee travel document (Green passport)

    0 people found this useful, did you find this useful?

Make the switch to better